March 26 (Reuters) - Monro Muffler Brake Inc. lowered its fourth quarter and full-year earnings forecasts, saying it now expects fourth-quarter earnings to be 25 cents to 27 cents a share. The company had said it previously expected fourth-quarter earnings in the range of 37 cents to 40 cents a share. In a statement, the auto repair chain operator said for fiscal 2007 it expects earnings to be $1.54 to $1.56 per share on sales of about $415 million. (Reporting by Neetha Mahadevan in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Monro Muffler sees lower Q4, '07 earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642