LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - UK buyout firm Montagu Private Equity said on Monday it had bought privately owned packaging company Linpac Group for 860 million pounds ($1.4 billion). Montagu is working with existing management and British bank HSBC , which will take a minority equity stake in the new company set up to acquire Linpac. Management and staff will also be given the opportunity to take a minority stake in the new company, while Deutsche Bank is providing debt finance for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Montagu buys Linpac for 860 mln pounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.