By Gordana Kukic BELGRADE, May 27 (Reuters) - Many firms from Europe and U.S. are visiting Montenegro's alumina and aluminium plant Kombinat Aluminijuma Podgorica (KAP) ahead of its sell-off expected later this summer, an industry source said on Tuesday. Last month, KAP's general manager Mihailo Banjevic told Reuters that an international tender sale for a majority 65.53 percent could be expected in July at the latest. KAP, Montenegro's key exporter, produces both alumina and aluminium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Montenegro aluminium plant lures foreign interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.