ROME, May 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's new Chairman Luca di Montezemolo said on Monday the firm would not appoint UniCredito bank chief Alessandro Profumo as Fiat's new chief executive. When asked if he ruled out such an appointment, Montezemolo said: "Yes, he is doing an important job". Montezemolo was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the Bank of Italy's annual assembly in Rome. Also at that conference, the Chairman of BNL welcomed Montezemolo's appointment. "Obviously this strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Montezemolo rules out Unicredito head as Fiat CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.