NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Monday affirmed some of General Motors Corp.'s debt ratings and said its finance arm remains under review with the direction of the possible move uncertain. Moody's affirmed GM's "B1" corporate family and long-term ratings, with the outlook remaining negative. Moody's said its review of General Motors Acceptance Corp., GM's finance arm, continues. GMAC's current senior unsecured rating from Moody's is "Ba1."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's affirms GM ratings, GMAC under review" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642