NEW YORK, April 22 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday changed Lear Corp.'s outlook to negative from stable, citing the company's significant reduction in first quarter earnings and negative earnings guidance for the rest of 2005. A negative outlook indicates a ratings downgrade is more likely in the next 12-18 months. Moody's confirmed Lear's "Baa3" senior unsecured rating, which is one notch above junk. Lear Corp. is an auto interior supply company whose customers include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's changes Lear's outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.