NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday cut Dura Automotive Systems Inc. , and its unit Dura Operating Corp., citing the company's exposure to declining production at automakers. "The company's results have been impacted by market share losses of its Big 3 original equipment manufacturer customers, slower growth in Europe, higher raw material pricing, and the loss of its GMT 800 seat adjuster business and other business mix issues," Moody's said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's cut Dura Automotive's credit ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642