NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Monday cut Dura Automotive Systems Inc.'s debt ratings, citing the company's weak operating results and free cash flow. Moody's said Dura has high levels of debt, faces issues with customer concentration and has an unfavorable product mix. Moody's cut Dura Automotive's corporate family rating to "B3," the sixth highest junk level, from "B2." A debt rating downgrade can increase a company's borrowing costs. Moody's said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's cuts Dura Automotive's debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.