NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Monday cut its senior unsecured debt rating on Ford Motor Co. , saying the automaker's new financing plan will leave fewer assets available to protect the debt of the unsecured creditors. Ford said on Monday it plans to obtain about $18 billion of financing to address its negative operating cash flow, fund its restructuring and boost liquidity. Much of the debt will be secured by liens on Ford's assets. Moody's cut Ford's senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's cuts Ford's senior unsecured debt rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642