NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday cut its ratings on Koch Resources LLC, citing the acquisition of Georgia Pacific Corp. by its parent company Koch Industries, Inc. for approximately $21.7 billion, including assumed debt. Koch Industries completed its tender offer for the outstanding shares of Georgia-Pacific, the maker of Quilted Northern bathroom tissue and Brawny paper towels, on Dec. 20, paying $48 per share. The downgrade reflects the increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's cuts Koch Resources debt rating on purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642