NEW YORK, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday cut Visteon Corp.'s debt ratings deeper into junk status and said it may cut them again, citing factors including rising materials prices for the auto parts maker and declining production from key Visteon customer Ford Motor Co. . Visteon last month reported a preliminary fourth quarter net loss. As high inventories lower Ford's production, Visteon's top line revenue is being squeezed. Meanwhile, rising prices for raw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's cuts Visteon's debt ratings, may cut again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642