TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service lifted its Ba3 rating outlook on Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) on Wednesday, offering a dash of positive news at a time when the Japanese auto maker faces a capacity glut in Europe and plunging sales in the crucial U.S. market. The ratings agency changed its long-term debt rating outlook on Japan's only loss-making auto maker to stable from negative, citing its expectation that MMC's recovering profitability would continue to improve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's lifts Mitsubishi Motors' rating outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642