TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday raised its ratings outlook on Japan's Honda Motor Co. and Nissan Motor Co. to positive from stable, citing their competitive position in the global auto industry. The move includes the A1 senior unsecured and issuer ratings of Honda and four finance subsidiaries, and the Baa1 senior unsecured ratings of Nissan and three supported units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's raises Honda, Nissan outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642