NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday raised certain of Visteon Corp.'s debt ratings, citing the benefits of downsizing and improved liquidity. Moody's cited the potential benefits of Visteon concluding its agreement with Ford Motor Co. , and revisions to the company's bank credit agreements. Visteon still holds junk ratings from Moody's. Nonetheless, upgrades tend to cut a company's borrowing costs. Moody's raised the company's "corporate family rating," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's raises Visteon ratings on Ford pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.