LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corporation's (MMC) Ba3 senior debt rating is under review for possible downgrade, Moody's Investors Service said on Friday. The review was prompted by DaimlerChrysler AG's (DCX) announcement that it has decided to not participate in a capital increase planned by MMC and to cease further financial support for the company, the credit rating agency said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's says may cut Mitsubish Motors rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.