TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors said on Thursday the upgrade by Moody's Investors Service of its bonds backed by U.S. car loans showed improvements in its North American loan operations were being recognised. Late on Tuesday, Moody's raised its ratings on three subordinated classes of car loan asset-backed bonds issued by Mitsubishi Motors Credit America (MMCA). The bonds had been a source of huge losses for Mitsubishi, which had run into trouble over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's upgrade confirms improved car loan ops-MMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.