LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - Credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service on Thursday said it upgraded a swathe of European companies, including some of the continent's biggest borrowers, after a review of their links to governments. Among the largest borrowers upgraded were France Telecom and Deutsche Telekom , both raised by one notch to A3 from Baa1, the ratings agency said. Also in the telecoms sector, Moody's upgraded Belgacom and Telekom Austria . In the utilities sector, Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's upgrades European govt-linked companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.