SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service said on Friday it has upgraded its ratings on South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. and affiliate Kia Motors Corp. , citing improving overall earnings and credit profile. Moody's raised Hyundai's senior unsecured rating to Baa3 from Ba1, and Kia Motors's senior unsecured rating and issuer rating to Baa3 from Ba2. The rating outlook was stable, it added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moody's upgrades ratings on Hyundai Motor, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.