MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Alexei Mordashov has bought a stake of around 30 percent in turbine maker Power Machines from industrial and financial group Interros, Interros said in a statement on Monday. Interros, the investment vehicle of billionaires Vladimir Potanin and Mikhail Prokhorov, said the stake was sold to a company called Highstat Ltd, controlled by Mordashov, for a price based on Power Machine's current market value.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mordashov buys 30 pct Power Machines stake -Interros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.