MOSCOW, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Russian state arms exporter Rosoboronexport may sell up to 20 percent in Russia's biggest carmaker, Avtovaz , to billionaires Alexei Mordashov and Alisher Usmanov, a company source said on Friday. The head of Rosoboronexport, Sergei Chemezov, said metal firms Severstal and Metalloinvest, controlled by Mordashov and Usmanov respectively, may get a total of 5 to 10 percent in the car maker. "We could sell, if they are interested in buying. But it is not a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mordashov, Usmanov may get 20% of Avtovaz -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642