By Doug Young HONG KONG, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Haier who? The name may not be a household word in the West, but Haier Group, one of China's top home appliance makers, was the talk of the advertising world last month when it chose a high-powered international ad agency to handle its national needs. The firm, Grey Global Group, is now setting up an office in Haier's hometown of Qingdao, reflecting an increasing coziness between international agencies and Chinese firms discovering the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More Chinese firms embracing slick Western ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.