BRUSSELS, May 23 (Reuters) - European trade chief Peter Mandelson believes World Trade Organisation proposals to unblock global trade negotiations need a lot more work, his spokesman said on Friday. Mandelson and the head of Europe's employers lobby discussed the proposals and "they both agree that in the case of industrial goods and tariffs a lot of work needs to be done before the EU would be able to conclude the negotiation," the spokesman said. (Reporting by William Schomberg, editing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"More work needed on WTO proposals-EU's Mandelson" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642