PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Four funds run by Morgan Stanley raised their joint stake in Valeo to 8.4 percent, the AMF French financial regulator said on Friday. The funds hold 6,566,445 shares, which represents 8.4 percent of the capital and 8.17 percent of voting rights. The funds needed to notify their increased stake in the vehicle components group after crossing the 5 percent threshold. On June 5, Morgan Stanley held 4.77 percent of shares in the vehicle components group and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Morgan Stanley holds 8.4 percent stake in Valeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.