NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley on Tuesday said its Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners unit hired Goldman Sachs executive Joseph Stecher as a chief investment officer for funds comprised of real estate funds. For the past year, Stecher managed real estate funds of funds and separate accounts for institutions and high net worth individuals at Goldman. Prior to that, he spent 16 years at General Motors Asset Management, where he managed $1.5 billion of private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Morgan Stanley nabs Goldman funds manager" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.