NEW YORK, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley plans to price about $637 million in asset-backed securities supported by car and light truck loans made by Huntington National Bank, a source close to the deal said on Thursday. Huntington National Bank is the principal unit of Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Bancshares Inc. . Morgan Stanley's investment banking unit is the deal's lead underwriter, the source said. The following are latest terms and conditions of "Morgan Stanley Auto Loan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Morgan Stanley plans to price $637 mln auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.