MOSCOW, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Car makers descend on Moscow this week to show off their models for the Russian public, whose soaring incomes are fast making Russia the largest car market in Europe. The Moscow International Auto Salon will see eight debuts, including new models from BMW, Audi, Lexus and Renault, with the trend moving away from budget cars toward the more expensive machines that Russians can now afford. "If a few years ago we saw the $10,000 level as the most popular, people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moscow car show goes upmarket as Russians get rich" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642