FRANKFURT, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Russia's Rolf Group intends to merge its automotive logistics business with that of Helsinki-based Avelon Group to expand its presence in northern Europe, an industry source said on Sunday. The deal, set to be announced on Monday, will create a business arranging transport for 25 foreign car brands eager to tap the fast-growing Russian market. It will also be a market leader in Denmark, Estonia, Finland and Sweden, the source said. The business is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Moscow's Rolf to merge logistics with Avelon-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642