MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. reported on Monday a 63 percent rise in April-June net profit helped by strong sales and foreign exchange gains, a senior official said. The net profit at 300.4 million rupees was, however, below a Reuters poll average of 356 million rupees. "It was a steady quarter. Our margins remained solid and domestic growth beat exports despite concerns of the sales growth of the Indian automobile industry," Chief Operating Officer Pankaj ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motherson quaterly net up on strong rupee, sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642