NEW DELHI, April 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd on Thursday said its board has approved merger of two units and a group company with itself to consolidate its wiring harnesses and plastic components business. The exchange ratio for the merger of group firm Sumi Motherson Innovative Engineering Limited (SMIEL) with Motherson Sumi will be decided on the basis of valuation made by Deloitte in 3-4 weeks, G.N. Gauba, chief financial officer, told Reuters over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motherson Sumi to merge group firm, 2 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.