MUMBAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd reported a 20 percent rise in fourth quarter profit on higher sales due to a recovering automobile market, beating analysts expectations and boosting shares. Motherson's consolidated fourth quarter net profit rose to 769 million rupees from 643.7 million rupees a year ago. Total income increased to 8.4 billion rupees from 5.97 billion rupees. Analysts polled by Reuters were expecting net profit at 352.5 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motherson Sumi Q4 net up on robust sales; shrs rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.