MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd said on Wednesday its unit won orders worth 34.9 billion rupees from major European carmakers including Volkswagen and BMW. "The total order size is around 500 million euros (34.9 billion rupees) spread across 5-6 years from 2011 onwards," Chief Operating Officer Pankaj Mital told Reuters. The orders were received by the recently acquired European firm Visocorp, which Motherson had bought in March. The firm was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motherson Sumi wins 500 mln euros orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642