LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - Twenty two teams have applied for 12 available slots in the 2008 Formula One championship, the sport's governing body FIA said on Friday. "The FIA has received applications from 22 teams wishing to compete in the 2008 FIA Formula One World Championship," a statement said. "All applicants have been invited to a meeting in London on April 10, 2006."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-22 teams seek entry in 2008 F1 championship-FIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642