By Alan Baldwin SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Dutch driver Christijan Albers will stay with Spyker next season, the renamed Midland Formula One team announced on Friday. "First I get to keep my place in the team, then it becomes a Dutch team and best of all they've agreed to pay me," the 27-year-old said in a statement at the Chinese Grand Prix. "It doesn't get better than that going into the third year of my F1 career." Dutch luxury sportscar maker Spyker, whose exclusive cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Albers to stay with Spyker, engine deal imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642