LONDON, March 30 (Reuters) - Spaniard Jaime Alguersuari, who raced for Toro Rosso last season, was named as an official Formula One test driver for tyre supplier Pirelli on Friday. The 22-year-old will share the duties with Brazilian Lucas Di Grassi, last year's sole tester for the Italian company. Both will drive a 2010 Renault in four development tests at Jerez, Spa, Monza and Barcelona. "The tests will be aimed at defining the 2013 range of Pirelli tyres, which will have new compounds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Alguersuari handed Pirelli F1 testing role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642