By Alan Baldwin SUZUKA, Japan, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fernando Alonso's move to Ferrari, possibly to be confirmed within hours rather than days, will give the Formula One driver merry-go-round the big push that everyone has been waiting for. The deal has been considered a given for months now, with Finland's 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen set to make way next year at the Italian team, who now have Spanish bank Santander as major backers. Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali cranked up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Alonso move will jumpstart F1 merry-go-round" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642