BUDAPEST, July 30 (Reuters) - The BAR Formula One team will race in Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix without cigarette advertising because of new European Union anti-tobacco legislation. Owners British American Tobacco said the team had decided to drop the Lucky Strike branding normally displayed on the car. "While British American Tobacco are aware of recent efforts by the (British) government to clarify the position regarding tobacco branding, we had made a decision to run unbranded at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-BAR to race without tobacco branding in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.