By Alan Baldwin BARCELONA, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Formula One teams have no need to rush into an agreement with commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone just because Ferrari have done their own deal, according to McLaren boss Ron Dennis. Bosses of all the teams except champions Ferrari meet Ecclestone in London on Tuesday with an offer of far more money in future years. Ferrari announced last week that they had done a unilateral deal with Ecclestone's Formula One Management and the governing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Bernie can wait, says McLaren's Dennis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.