LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - BMW have cancelled the planned sale of their Formula One interests to Qadbak Investments and agreed a new deal with Peter Sauber to save the team, the carmaker said in a statement on Friday. "Yesterday, BMW AG reached an agreement with Peter Sauber regarding the sale of the BMW-Sauber F1 team," BMW said. "The contract is subject to the condition that the team has a starting place for the 2010 Formula One season." "This means that the sale to Qadbak Investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-BMW agree deal with Peter Sauber to save F1 team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642