LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian national oil and gas company Petronas will be BMW Sauber's main sponsor for the next four years, the Formula One team said on Thursday. BMW have split with Williams and taken over the Swiss-based Sauber team, who have been backed by Petronas for the last decade. "We are building on a long-standing association between Petronas and the previous Sauber team," said BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen in a statement after signing a contract in Kuala ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-BMW F1 team sign Petronas as main sponsor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.