LONDON, March 30 (Reuters) - Red Bull's brake supplier Brembo has ruled out failure of its system as a cause of Sebastian Vettel's Australian Grand Prix retirement. The Italian manufacturer said in a statement on Tuesday that the German's exit at the weekend, while leading from pole position, "was not caused by the braking system supplied by Brembo". It added the Formula One team had confirmed to the company that the 22-year-old retired after the torque drive between the front left axle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Brake supplier denies failure caused Vettel's exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.