By Alan Baldwin SILVERSTONE, England, June 20 (Reuters) - Formula One's most successful driver Michael Schumacher lent his support to a Ferrari-led breakaway series on Saturday, saying it was realistic. "It is simply not understandable that all teams share their view on how to approach the reforms and the governing body still wants to implement something else," the seven times world champion said on his personal website (www.michael-schumacher.de). "Of course this seems unimaginable in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Breakaway F1 series has Schumacher's blessing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642