LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen have recruited Jost Capito from Ford to oversee a motorsport programme that includes a full world rally championship challenge next year. Volkswagen said in a statement that Capito, who is also a former chief operating officer of the Sauber Formula One team, would replace Kris Nissen as head of motorsport from May 1. Capito joined Ford in the United States in 2001 and was responsible for their global performance vehicle business and motorsport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Capito leaves Ford for top job at VW Motorsport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.