LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Private equity firm CVC has completed its takeover of Formula One's commercial rights. CVC Capital Partners said in a statement they had completed the acquisition of the Formula One Group through newly incorporated Alpha Prema UK Limited. "We are pleased that we have now completed our investment in Formula One and look forward to working with Bernie Ecclestone and his team to further develop and grow the business," said CVC's Donald Mackenzie. The European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-CVC completes Formula One purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642