FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Daimler and its largest shareholder, Abu Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund Aabar Investments, took full control of Formula 1 racing team Mercedes-Benz GP after buying out team principal Ross Brawn. Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Monday the move demonstrated the company's determination to succeed on the racing circuit where Mercedes finished fourth last season behind Ferrari, champions Red Bull and former partner McLaren. "Our company's founders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Daimler, Aabar take full control of Mercedes GP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.