PARIS, JUNE 24 (Reuters) - A deal has been reached with Formula One teams to avoid a breakaway series next year, media reported FIA president Max Mosley as saying on Wednesday. Mosely and eight teams had been at loggerheads over his plans to introduce a budget cap for 2010. Mosley also said he would not stand for re-election as FIA president. (Writing by Mark Meadows; Editing by; To query or comment on this story email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Deal reached to avoid breakaway F1 series - Mosley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.