LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone threw his weight behind former Ferrari boss Jean Todt on Friday as the right man to replace Max Mosley as head of the sport's governing body. "The FIA needs a President that is strong, capable and with experience at the highest levels of motor sport," Todt's campaign quoted the Briton as saying in one of their regular updates. "Jean is by far the most knowledgeable and capable candidate for this vitally important role. I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Ecclestone backs Todt for FIA president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642