By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - An approach has been made to buy Formula One's holding company SLEC although the shares are not for sale, commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone said on Tuesday. "It has been reported that approaches have been made in relationship to the sale by the controlling shareholders of SLEC," he said in a signed statement issued by Formula One Management (FOM). "Although the approach has been made, the answer has been that the company shares are not for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Ecclestone says F1 holding company not for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.