By Alan Baldwin LONDON, May 19 (Reuters) - Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone has signed an agreement with carmakers to end the threat of a rival series from 2008. Both Ecclestone and the Grand Prix Manufacturers' Association (GPMA) confirmed on Friday that they had signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) after years of negotiation. The five carmakers are Renault, BMW, DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes, Honda and Toyota. The five, who all have teams in the championship, signed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-Ecclestone signs deal with F1 manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.