LONDON, March 27 (Reuters) - Formula One carmakers threatening their own series announced on Monday that their teams had submitted entry forms to continue in the FIA world championship in 2008. "The five teams united through the Grand Prix Manufacturers Association...have submitted their entry forms for the 2008 Formula One world championship," the GPMA said in a statement. The carmakers' teams are champions Renault, BMW Sauber, McLaren Mercedes, Honda and Toyota.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-F1 carmakers sign up for 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642