By Alan Baldwin ISTANBUL, May 30 (Reuters) - Formula One's long wait for a 2011 tyre deal will continue into next week after 11th hour talks with Michelin at the Turkish Grand Prix on Sunday. Japanese company Bridgestone is quitting the sport in November and the teams, eager to get on with designing their 2011 cars, had originally hoped a deal would be signed with a new partner by the end of last month. The negotiations, seemingly narrowed down to a choice between French company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Motor racing-F1 tyre deal still days away after Michelin talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.